16 November 2005

Cold Day Riding My Bicycle

37°F Feels Like27°F
Updated Nov 16 05:45 p.m. ET
Wind:From West at 19 mph gusting to 23 mph
Humidity: 52%

My what a change in the weather for bicycle riding. Yesterday the temps were around seventy degrees and today much colder, 37 degrees cold to be on the money and the wind chill makes it feel like 27 degrees. Burr. But I went for a nice 18 mile cruise around the area, dressed just about right for the weather. The only things that got cold was my chest, which if I had thought about it, I should have worn another underlayer. The other place on my body was my face, but I'm used to that working outside all winter long. Once again the looks that people give you from inside their nice warm vehicles is priceless. Too bad, I had fun and know that winter will not stop me from riding my bike. Now for a nice long hot shower and a big bottle of Mackeson Triple Stout purchased at the evil Big Red Liquors in B'town for $1.39.
Cheers!

2 Comments:

Blogger jon faith said...

Here's to escaped cons asleep in cars and to underpriced bottles of stout.

10:39 PM  
Blogger edward parish said...

..indeed...

11:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home